COVID -19 UPDATE
Due to COVID- 19 restrictions all classes are currently postponed.
With the potential of online classes in the near future, please get in touch if you're interested.
Baby Weaning Class Sat 28th March
10am - 12.45pm
€50 per person or €85 per couple
Babies more than welcome to come along!
Location: Malahide, Co. Dublin
Starting your baby on solid foods can be confusing and stressful with so much information out there.
Come to my Baby Weaning Class and I’ll provide you with the most up to date information and tips to help you get off on the right track and raise happy, healthy eaters. The class is held in an informal and relaxed setting in my home in Malahide.
Babies are more than welcome to come along!
I have bouncers, play mats etc and space for buggies if you need to bring for naps etc.
In the class I will cover everything you need to know about weaning your baby onto solid foods, right up to feeding a toddler.
Topics will include:
- When is the best time to start solids foods and why?
- What is the difference between traditional weaning and Baby Led Weaning and the pro's and con's of both.
- Preparing food for your baby & how to adapt family meals
- Cookery demonstration of a few simple & healthy family meals.
- Portion size
- What equipment is best to buy
- Food preparation & storage.
- Food allergies
- Fussy Eating
- Baby nutrition
- Suitable milks for your baby
- Food labelling
- Travelling with your baby
And lots more!
A full refund is available if you cancel your place more than one week before the start date. if you need to cancel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Workshop places are non-transferrable.
If I cancel a workshop for any reason, a full refund will be provided.