Banana & Blueberry Mini Muffins
Makes: 24 mini muffins
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
2 medium sized bananas
120ml sunflower oil + additional for greasing
160g self raising flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
handful fresh or frozen blueberries - approx 60g
(if using frozen blueberries, allow to defrost for a few minutes before using)
1 x 24 compartment mini muffin tray (or 2 x 12 compartment)
1. Preheat oven to 180C fan.
2. Lightly grease the muffin tin with a small amount of sunflower oil.
3. Mash the bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Add in the eggs and sunflower oil and whisk well to combine.
4. In another bowl, combine the flour and cinnamon. Make a well in the centre and pour in the banana mixture and the blueberries. Gently stir to combine until all the flour is mixed through.
5. Using a teaspoon, evenly portion the mixture into the oiled muffin tin.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.