Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 25 mins
Serves: 5-6 Adults
1 tbsp olive oil
2 onions, diced
4 garlic cloves, crushed
5 chicken breasts
1 tbsp plain flour
2 tbsp freshly chopped rosemary
2 tsp wholegrain mustard
1 leek, roughly chopped
3 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
3 medium sized potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
2 parsnips, peeled and roughly chopped
500ml low salt chicken stock
1. Preheat oven to 180C fan.
2. Heat the oil in a large, ovenproof casserole pot. Add the onion and garlic and cook for a few minutes until softened.
3. Add the chicken to the pot and brown all over. Stir in the flour and cook for 2 mins.
4. Add the rosemary, wholegrain mustard, leek, carrots, potatoes, parsnips and hot stock. Bring to the boil, then cover with a lid and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
5. Serve on its own or, if you'd like to make it more of a substantial meal, you could serve it with rice.
Mash, chop or blend the casserole to the required consistency for your baby.