Salmon & Dill Pasta
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Serves: 4 adults
Suitable for baby from 6 months+
Baby Led Weaning or whizz, mash or chop to required consistency for weaning stage
knob of unsalted butter
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 small onion, finely diced
400g salmon, cut into bite size pieces
200g full fat cream cheese
handful of fresh dill, finely chopped
Juice of 1/2 lemon
50g frozen peas
1. Bring a pot of water to the boil and cook according to pack instructions. If cooking for little ones, cook for an extra minute or two to make sure the pasta is soft enough.
2. Meanwhile, heat a knob of unsalted butter in a large saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and cook for a few minutes until softened.
3. Add the salmon and cook for a couple of minutes, stirring to make sure it’s cooked through.
4. Gently stir in the frozen peas, cream cheese, lemon juice and dill and allow to cook for another two or three minutes until the peas are cooked.
5. Drain the pasta and add it to the saucepan along with an extra tbsp of pasta cooking water if you need to make the sauce a little thinner. Serve straight to the table with a little parmesan cheese on top if desired!