1 medium sweet potato, peeled & diced into 5cm cubes
100g broccoli, cut into small florets
180g cream cheese
1 tbsp dried or fresh oregano
100g cheddar cheese, grated
Large ovenproof casserole dish/ frying pan
1. Preheat oven to 170 fan or 190 conventional
2. Place 1 cup quinoa with 3 cups water in a large pot. Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer on low heat for 15 - 20 mins until all the liquid has absorbed. Remove from heat & leave to stand for 10 mins.
3. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in large, ovenproof pan over medium heat. Add the onion and celery and allow to soften for 3 - 4 mins.
4. Turn up the heat a small bit and add in the chicken. Cook the chicken for a few minutes until sealed on all sides.
5. Add in the cooked quinoa, mushrooms, sweet potato, broccoli, passata, cream cheese & oregano and stir very well to combine. Bring to the boil.
6. Sprinkle the grated cheddar over the top and place in a preheated oven for 30-35 mins until bubbling.