1. To make the meatballs, place the mince, egg, oregano, garlic and breadcrumbs in a large bowl and mix really well with your hands to combine.
2. Using slightly wet hands, divide the mixture into roughly 30 small even sized balls.
3. Arrange the meatballs on a plate and place in the fridge to chill while you make the sauce.
4. Heat the olive oil in a wide heavy based saucepan. Gently sauté the onions for 5 minutes until opaque.
5. Add the garlic, paprika and oregano and cook for another minute, stirring. Add the passata and simmer for a few minutes.
6. Add the meatballs to the simmering sauce and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes, turning the meatballs half way, until the meatballs are cooked through. Don't worry about the meatballs being tightly packed in the pot.
7. Meanwhile, cook the spagetti in a pot of boiling water according to the pack instructions. Drain well and serve with a spoonful of meatballs on top. Scatter over some grated parmesan cheese.